Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Rocketeer Island attraction as seen from the top of a grotto
Canoes to Rocketeer Island
April 1, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Rocketeer Island attraction is canoes that travel to Rocketeer Island.
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be crammed full of guests.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with Buzz Lightyear fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent Annette Funicello interaction pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum width 51".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Canoes to Rocketeer Island separate but equal experience.
- The inaccessible areas behind this attraction are overrun with escaped toons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.