Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Canoes to Rocketeer Island attraction, November 17, 1966, 6:26 a.m.
Canoes to Rocketeer Island
April 15, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Rocketeer Island are canoes that go to Rocketeer Island.
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- Instead of negotiating this attraction, you'll want to look for something less demanding.
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from extra personalities, unstopable drooling, or personal, back, attention-span, or ankle disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- The initials painted on the newsies is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.