Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Richard Irvine Island attraction, January 5, 2002, 2:56 a.m.
Canoes to Richard Irvine Island
January 25, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Richard Irvine Island are canoes that travel to Richard Irvine Island.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby princess meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant hydrophones will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen refurbishment from July 19 until about October 19.
- In concert with a 1972 reopening, new technology was repositioned in the exit diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.