Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An innovative view of Canoes to Richard Irvine Island when it's hidden in fog
Canoes to Richard Irvine Island
January 10, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Richard Irvine Island attraction comprises canoes that go back and forth to Richard Irvine Island.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Hercules interaction garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- During bad weather, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no motorways used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.