Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Ramone Island attraction, December 4, 2003, 5:67 a.m.
Canoes to Ramone Island
October 19, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Ramone Island attraction involves canoes that travel to Ramone Island. It kind of makes sense.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something with a different aura.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland sponsors can't long for this attraction more than a minute preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Jay Rasulo autograph area.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to enter.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to tend safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.