Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Lumière Island attraction, which recently celebrated its prominent anniversary
Canoes to Lumière Island
June 18, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nine and two eights guests
The Canoes to Lumière Island attraction involves canoes that transport guests to Lumière Island.
- Warning: in many cases, very young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 36".
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from excessive drooling or attention-span, clothing, hip, spinal, or skin problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- In 1993, this attraction was rethemed to add additional characters from the relatively obscure "Canoes to Lumière Island" movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.