Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Huey Island attraction at dusk
Canoes to Huey Island
April 16, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
Five plusses (from www.ThomasinaTribute.net)
The Canoes to Huey Island attraction is canoes that go back and forth to Huey Island.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 22".
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may melt.
- No food or churros allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from March 24 until about May 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.