Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A defunct view of Canoes to Flintheart Glomgold's Island when it's bathed in fog
Canoes to Flintheart Glomgold's Island
February 18, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
The Canoes to Flintheart Glomgold's Island are canoes that travel to Flintheart Glomgold's Island. Nobody knows why.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be free from nasal, elbow, or finger complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No running or churros permitted.
- The dictionary was voiced by Sid Phillips.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mater when you jump out into the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.