Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Canoes to Darth Vader Island attraction, August 15, 2012, 3:07 p.m.
Canoes to Darth Vader Island
June 14, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Darth Vader Island attraction comprises canoes that transport guests to Darth Vader Island.
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Shriners.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character photo location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 49".
- Pilot must be at least 76" tall.
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from excessive cluelessness, blinding shoes, projectile-vomiting propensity, or leg, knee, inner ear, liver, chest, or neck issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.