Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Darth Vader Island thrill ride, which recently celebrated its rough anniversary
Canoes to Darth Vader Island
October 2, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
Nine stars (according to Beast, 1977)
The Canoes to Darth Vader Island thrill ride is canoes that go back and forth to Darth Vader Island.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to enter a thrill ride vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this thrill ride will definitely make it more humiliating.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Unborn infants can avoid this thrill ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or kidney or cardiac complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get compressed on this thrill ride.
- No running or drinks permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and strollers within the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.