Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Boats to Tom Sawyer River attraction, which recently celebrated its macabre anniversary
Boats to Tom Sawyer River
May 15, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Four Walts (according to the reanimated corpse of Barbie, 1993)
The Boats to Tom Sawyer River are boats that go to Tom Sawyer River. If you've had your shots, you could also swim.
- If traveling with intercontinental children, you may want to promise them ice cream after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph pavilion.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for consumers.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.