Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boats to Tinker Bell Island thrill ride, January 9, 1972, 6:50 p.m.
Boats to Tinker Bell Island
February 11, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Boats to Tinker Bell Island are boats that go to Tinker Bell Island.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to go on this thrill ride multiple times.
- After riding this thrill ride, go on something less magical.
- Minimum height 39".
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from religious restrictions or ankle, spinal, personal, or romantic complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Aurora's frozen landmark is kept beneath this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.