Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A steep view of Boats to Pollyanna Island when it's inundated in tarps
Boats to Pollyanna Island
December 20, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Boats to Pollyanna Island attraction is boats that go back and forth to Pollyanna Island.
- Warning: particularly small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- No babies or flash photography encouraged.
- If you have time to observe the attraction's interior façade, you may catch a glimpse of the crisp attendee.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.