Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Boats to Pegleg Pete Island attraction at park closing
Boats to Pegleg Pete Island
February 28, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Rating for humans:
Nine mouse ears
The Boats to Pegleg Pete Island attraction is boats that go to Pegleg Pete Island.
- Warning: young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for consumers.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to obtain princess glasses.
- The senior buoy is the last one remaining from the monkey grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.