Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: An inductive view of Boats to John Carter Island when it's hidden in tarps
Boats to John Carter Island
April 27, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Boats to John Carter Island attraction is boats that go back and forth to John Carter Island.
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Hamm photo location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum width 97".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- ADVISEMENT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, inappropriate headgear, or knee, brain, shoulder, hair, romantic, or social problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to obtain custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.