Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Boats to Hercules Island, a favorite attraction of Bobby Burgess
Boats to Hercules Island
April 27, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Boats to Hercules Island attraction involves boats that go back and forth to Hercules Island.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from familial, finger, or brain issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Walt Disney had a massive suite planned for the space behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.