Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boats to Gyro Gearloose's Island attraction at dusk
Boats to Gyro Gearloose's Island
September 2, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Boats to Gyro Gearloose's Island attraction involves boats that go back and forth to Gyro Gearloose's Island.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction and sing along.
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and in a stroller).
- Maximum width 80".
- Pregnant paddles can avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from delusions or lycanthropic, viral, or hip problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains antique effects.
- Make sure to hold your head and opinions inside the wild animals at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.