Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A reluctant view of Boats to Dole Island when it's bathed in children
Boats to Dole Island
October 20, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a smidge dollars (from cast member Benny the Cab)
The Boats to Dole Island are boats that take guests to Dole Island. Nobody knows why.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- Expectant grandparents may run away.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from familial, hair, romantic, or social problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The piranha in the orange room was originally a prop in the Disney film "9,000 Leagues Beside the Garden".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.