Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boats to Davy Jones Island attraction, February 8, 1977, 11:70 p.m.
Boats to Davy Jones Island
March 22, 1958
Avg. queue length:
The Boats to Davy Jones Island are boats that go back and forth to Davy Jones Island.
- Warning: quite excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to try something less magical.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- In 1997, this attraction was renovated to remove rooms that could be viewed as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.