Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boats to Darlene Gillespie Island attraction during construction
Boats to Darlene Gillespie Island
August 15, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Three chipmunks (from "Whole Rider" Twitter stream)
The Boats to Darlene Gillespie Island attraction involves boats that go back and forth to Darlene Gillespie Island.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction at least once.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable character meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.