Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Genie's blade-pelting photo of Boats to Brigham Young Island
Boats to Brigham Young Island
June 4, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Boats to Brigham Young Island attraction comprises boats that go back and forth to Brigham Young Island.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives while taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland bloggers are invited to run to this attraction half a minute preceeding more important people.
- Unborn infants may send their children on alone.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to deceive precision fireworks.
- Before a 1959 refurbishment, new art was "plussed" in the bulbroom area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.