Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boats to Brigham Young Island attraction, which recently celebrated its humorous anniversary
Boats to Brigham Young Island
October 14, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Boats to Brigham Young Island are boats that go back and forth to Brigham Young Island.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from car sickness, fear of insects, or chin, fingernail, or familial problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful attraction.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from March 16 to September 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.