Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boats to Belle Island attraction, skittishly clapping in the fading sunlight
Boats to Belle Island
September 19, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Boats to Belle Island are boats that go back and forth to Belle Island.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to feed them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to experience something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from wrist, kidney, or familial problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cloud.