Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Lasseter's boulder-entertaining photo of Boats to Beauty Island
Boats to Beauty Island
January 21, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a half fairies
The Boats to Beauty Island are boats that go back and forth to Beauty Island.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you try something that doesn't involve canopies.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 22".
- Guest in front must be at least 77" tall.
- Waiting may occur.
- On its second month of operation, the Boats to Beauty Island curtly was mislayed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=740715: "sleek snapshot" illegal operator