Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Ward Kimball Island attraction, September 6, 1988, 5:47 p.m.
Barges to Ward Kimball Island
September 18, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Ward Kimball Island attraction is barges that transport guests to Ward Kimball Island.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to experience this attraction after a picnic.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Zokkomon meet-and-greet thingy.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to ride.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from distracting relatives, excessive hotness, androgynous clothing, or spinal, brain, lycanthropic, or bowel issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.