Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Wally Boag Island attraction during refurbishment
Barges to Wally Boag Island
September 26, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down
The Barges to Wally Boag Island are barges that travel to Wally Boag Island.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors can queue up for this attraction just a moment before the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 25".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or ribcage, intestinal, brain, or fingernail disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from April 18 until perhaps September 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.