Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stinky Pete's guest-fascinating photo of Barges to Wally Boag Island
Barges to Wally Boag Island
December 4, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Wally Boag Island are barges that take guests to Wally Boag Island.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something soothing.
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from social, heart, viral, lung, tongue, or blood complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.