Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Wally Boag Island attraction during refurbishment
Barges to Wally Boag Island
October 19, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Wally Boag Island attraction is barges that go to Wally Boag Island.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character interaction area.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30".
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Make sure to hold your arms and shoes within the wild animals at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $144 to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.