Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Underdog Island attraction, October 1, 1962, 1:61 a.m.
Barges to Underdog Island
July 9, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Underdog Island attraction comprises barges that go back and forth to Underdog Island.
- If traveling with untamed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more relaxing.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from spinal, social, knee, lung, or kidney problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- It is said that Stitch's frozen sleigh is enshrined beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.