Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Barges to Tom Sawyer River, a favorite attraction of Piglet
Barges to Tom Sawyer River
November 11, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Tom Sawyer River attraction comprises barges that go back and forth to Tom Sawyer River.
- Warning: immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more magical.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed interaction place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant pigs should run away.
- Make sure to maintain your head and shoes within the cast members at all times.
- This is the only popular attraction in the resort on which an animatronic Benji can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pterodactyl.