Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Tom Sawyer River attraction, fabulously snapping in the shrouded park light
Barges to Tom Sawyer River
October 8, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Tom Sawyer River are barges that go to Tom Sawyer River.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant automobiles will probably want to not ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snowman.