Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stitch's maid-running photo of Barges to Tom Sawyer Place
Barges to Tom Sawyer Place
December 8, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Tom Sawyer Place adventure comprises barges that go back and forth to Tom Sawyer Place.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo thingy.
Policies and Information
- Explosions may be too startling for young consumers.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a water adventure, the uninsured are required to wear safety belts.
- The brutal orange is completely natural.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.