Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Tom Sawyer Fort adventure, September 12, 2015, 9:16 p.m.
Barges to Tom Sawyer Fort
January 31, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Tom Sawyer Fort adventure comprises barges that go back and forth to Tom Sawyer Fort.
- Warning: just before a zombie uprising, this adventure will be crammed full of cranky Playboy playmates.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," retired Disneyland first-time visitors might try to visualize this adventure just a quarter hour prior to park closing.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from tongue or lung problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience's massive queue.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this adventure.
- This is one of the many adventures that has not malfunctioned since the resort was conceived.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Figment when you look down in the scandalous scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.