Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Barges to Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, which recently celebrated its independent anniversary
Barges to Tom Sawyer Fort
August 9, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Rating for costumed tweens:
Nine and a quarter guests
The Barges to Tom Sawyer Fort attraction involves barges that go back and forth to Tom Sawyer Fort. Seriously.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters may joke with you.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from back, knee, fingernail, or elbow complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains antique signage.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.