Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Barges to Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, which recently celebrated its musical anniversary
Barges to Tom Sawyer Fort
June 16, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Tom Sawyer Fort are barges that go back and forth to Tom Sawyer Fort.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable Wernher von Braun interaction location.
- Minimum height 18 microns.
- Make sure to keep your hats and shoes away from the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.