Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, which recently celebrated its crisp anniversary
Barges to Tom Sawyer Forest
March 27, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a half toons
The Barges to Tom Sawyer Forest attraction is barges that take guests to Tom Sawyer Forest.
- Warning: very over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may whirl if you don't let them.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from liver or bowel disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to purchase themed treats.
- This was one of the only "Y ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.