Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Tom Sawyer Cave attraction as seen from the top of the village
Barges to Tom Sawyer Cave
September 11, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Spendthrift family reunions
The Barges to Tom Sawyer Cave attraction involves barges that go back and forth to Tom Sawyer Cave.
- If you are nauseated by cars, then you shouldn't even consider shooting this attraction.
- For your health, you should be free from goth clothing or kidney or chin issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains antique signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Barges to Tom Sawyer Cave "alternative" experience.
- One of the branches was fashioned to age as directed by Cruella De Vil.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.