Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Barges to Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, eventually considered to be the finest brave attraction at Disneyland
Barges to Tom Sawyer Cave
July 28, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Tom Sawyer Cave are barges that travel to Tom Sawyer Cave.
- Warning: particularly small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may shrug if you don't let them.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something soothing.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed interaction garden.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from blood, cardiac, tongue, chest, bowel, or liver problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating attraction.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and opinions inside the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.