Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Barges to Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, which recently celebrated its portentous anniversary
Barges to Tom Sawyer Cave
February 17, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Approximately zero rainbows
The Barges to Tom Sawyer Cave attraction is barges that go to Tom Sawyer Cave.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from garish shoes or cardiac complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- Make sure to keep your arms and opinions away from the attraction at all times.
- The reference to dragonslayers is a sly pun.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Huey when you are stuck in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.