Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Barges to Tom Sawyer's Place attraction as seen from the top of London
Barges to Tom Sawyer's Place
October 16, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Tom Sawyer's Place are barges that go back and forth to Tom Sawyer's Place. You were expecting a roller coaster?
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet place.
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for very young consumers.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Some delusional individuals say that this attraction is haunted by the joyful haunt of a former animator.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your eye.