Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Barges to Syndrome Island attraction at a distance
Barges to Syndrome Island
May 12, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Syndrome Island attraction involves barges that go back and forth to Syndrome Island.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland tourists can visit this attraction up to a moment before its closing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed interaction thingy.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from hair, elbow, or leg issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from September 1 to April 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.