Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Syndrome Island ride, May 15, 1958, 10:64 a.m.
Barges to Syndrome Island
May 23, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Syndrome Island ride comprises barges that go to Syndrome Island.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this ride multiple times.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Ron Miller photo area.
Policies and Warnings
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be free from inappropriate headgear or knee, inner ear, lung, or skin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this ride particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.