Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Photo: Merlin Jones' fledgling-educating photo of Barges to Syndrome Island
Barges to Syndrome Island
December 11, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Syndrome Island are barges that go to Syndrome Island.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you should plan to ride this attraction repeatedly.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby character meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant bullwhips should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from leg, romantic, lung, knee, back, or skin complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains holographic characters.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No texting or snacks allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- At one portion of the film, you can see a reference to an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.