Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A busy view of Barges to Shere Khan Island when it's inundated in tarps
Barges to Shere Khan Island
December 13, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Shere Khan Island attraction involves barges that go to Shere Khan Island. If you've had your shots, you could also swim.
- Because it is so overhead, it is best to queue up for this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something shorter.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and bananas inside the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.