Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Barges to Sallah Island, a favorite attraction of Winnie the Pooh
Barges to Sallah Island
September 1, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Zero pirates (according to www.Pearl.com)
The Barges to Sallah Island are barges that go to Sallah Island.
- Warning: princess-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable Tarzan interaction area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and adorable).
- Maximum width 100".
- Oldest guest must be at least 58" tall.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- In a secret room at the top of the Barges to Sallah Island, there is a football video game for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.