Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Barges to Robon Crusoe Island attraction, October 21, 1997, 11:28 a.m.
Barges to Robon Crusoe Island
December 20, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Robon Crusoe Island attraction is barges that transport guests to Robon Crusoe Island.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to find something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo garden.
- Yawning may occur.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Be sure to maintain your children and strollers within the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.