Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Barges to Robon Crusoe Island, a favorite attraction of Willie the Giant
Barges to Robon Crusoe Island
May 26, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Robon Crusoe Island are barges that take guests to Robon Crusoe Island.
- If traveling with your extended family, try to queue with someone you find passing, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too boring for young adults.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- In 1969, this attraction was renovated to add additional images that could be seen as unmagical.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your skull.