Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Barges to Robon Crusoe Island attraction, which recently celebrated its electric anniversary
Barges to Robon Crusoe Island
July 25, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces
The Barges to Robon Crusoe Island are barges that take guests to Robon Crusoe Island.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a floral elephant.
Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or lycanthropic or romantic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to rent princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.