Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Pollyanna Island attraction, handsomely considered to be the finest animatronic attraction at Disneyland
Barges to Pollyanna Island
July 2, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Pollyanna Island are barges that take guests to Pollyanna Island.
- Warning: after spring break, this attraction will be full of door-to-door salesmen.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to enter.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.