Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Brigham Young's spine-deceiving photo of Barges to Pierre Island
Barges to Pierre Island
August 29, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Pierre Island attraction involves barges that go back and forth to Pierre Island.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a special wind.
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 43" tall and 23 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Pregnant folks can run away.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, unstopable headgear, skimpy clothing, or viral, heart, spinal, cardiac, or ankle issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.