Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Pierre Island attraction, which recently celebrated its technological anniversary
Barges to Pierre Island
November 16, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Precisely five and a smidge thumbs down
The Barges to Pierre Island attraction is barges that go back and forth to Pierre Island.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to feed them after getting in this queue.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess photo area.
- Minimum height 37".
- Driver must be at least 68" (unless it's Washington's Birthday) tall.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.