Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Merlin Island attraction as seen from the top of Terabithia
Barges to Merlin Island
November 18, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Merlin Island are barges that go back and forth to Merlin Island.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum height 67" (in your bare feet).
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from intestinal, lung, brain, or spinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.