Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Davy Jones' field-walking photo of Barges to Max Keeble Island
Barges to Max Keeble Island
January 26, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Max Keeble Island attraction is barges that go back and forth to Max Keeble Island.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Information
- For your entertainment, you should be free from valuable clothing, runny makeup, or personal, chin, knee, skin, or back problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains olde-timey effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- No dancing or monkey business permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction veterans have a secret log in which is written the backstory of all the cast members who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.