Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A retro view of Barges to Leota Island when it's not shrounded in tarps
Barges to Leota Island
September 23, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Leota Island are barges that go back and forth to Leota Island.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Instead of surrendering this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something softer.
- Minimum height 21".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from familial problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- The law requires you to hold your head and legs inside the other guests at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from May 31 through September 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gear.