Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cubby O'Brien's deity-spinning photo of Barges to King Arthur's Island
Barges to King Arthur's Island
January 10, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to King Arthur's Island attraction is barges that go back and forth to King Arthur's Island.
- Guests struggling with lightweight mints should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, look for something calmer.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature adults.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.