Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Kanga Island attraction as seen from the top of Disney Drive
Barges to Kanga Island
December 22, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Kanga Island attraction is barges that go back and forth to Kanga Island.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant fingers should not ride.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- The letters in "Barges to Kanga Island" can be scrambled to spell "Bln Agk Otnrsaide Aags."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.