Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A multinational view of Barges to John Wayne Island when it's not covered in tarps
Barges to John Wayne Island
May 12, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to John Wayne Island attraction comprises barges that go to John Wayne Island.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to enjoy this attraction last thing after brunch.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Chip meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too boring for immature tweens.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.