Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Barges to John Lasseter Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Barges to John Lasseter Island
September 19, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to John Lasseter Island attraction is barges that take guests to John Lasseter Island.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can't queue up for this attraction up to a moment after the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to enjoy this .
- Oldest guest must be at least 50" tall.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Dave Smith was once documented laughing this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.