Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A particular view of Barges to John Lasseter Island when it's not hidden in tarps
Barges to John Lasseter Island
June 28, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to John Lasseter Island attraction is barges that transport guests to John Lasseter Island.
- Warning: young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Waiting may occur.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In 1981, this attraction was renovated to obliterate images that could be viewed as inappropriate.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.