Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A cheerful view of Barges to Joe Fowler Island when it's not shrounded in scientists
Barges to Joe Fowler Island
January 15, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally recommended for:
The Barges to Joe Fowler Island are barges that go back and forth to Joe Fowler Island.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland V.I.P.s can bypass this attraction half a half hour before regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome or nasal, chin, or kidney problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and strollers (not necessarily in that order) inside the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.