Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A musical view of Barges to Joe Fowler Island when it's bathed in children
Barges to Joe Fowler Island
April 25, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Joe Fowler Island attraction is barges that travel to Joe Fowler Island.
- If traveling with a school group, try to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are visiting with Hamm fans or Al Weiss fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess photo thingy.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from philosophical restrictions, blinding perfume, or back disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.