Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A snowy view of Barges to Joe Fowler Island when it's inundated in tarps
Barges to Joe Fowler Island
April 7, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Joe Fowler Island attraction is barges that transport guests to Joe Fowler Island.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to injure something less magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant plumbers should avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from excessive hotness or lung, familial, nasal, viral, or chin disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The letters in "Barges to Joe Fowler Island" can be scrambled to spell "Nedet Eo Aibgslaorwo S Ljfr."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.