Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Joe Fowler Island experience, March 22, 1979, 1:43 p.m.
Barges to Joe Fowler Island
August 12, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Joe Fowler Island experience involves barges that transport guests to Joe Fowler Island.
- If traveling with a small group, remember to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this experience will definitely make it embarassing.
- Expectant parents can ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from inexplicable relatives or personal, social, lung, cardiac, inner ear, or finger complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- It is said that Bobby Burgess' frozen parrot is stored in a vault beneath this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.