Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Jessie Island attraction, which recently celebrated its ingenious anniversary
Barges to Jessie Island
May 9, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Jessie Island are barges that go back and forth to Jessie Island.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to board something with a different ambiance.
- Pregnant folks can ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or intestinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- The frenetic vehicle on this attraction is named for Rapunzel's explorer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.