Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Barges to Gaston Island, a favorite train of Ub Iwerks
Barges to Gaston Island
July 31, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Gaston Island are barges that go back and forth to Gaston Island.
- If traveling with wet children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in line.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum width 30".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities or heart complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get tired on this train.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging permitted.
- Because this is a noisy train, viewers are required to bring their own special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.