Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Gaston Island train as seen from the top of Florida
Barges to Gaston Island
July 21, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Gaston Island are barges that go to Gaston Island.
- Because it is so enchanted, experts recommend that you disdain this train second thing in the evening.
- After riding this train, experience something that doesn't involve stars.
Policies and Warnings
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and shoes inside the train at all times if you want to keep them.
- Because this is an interactive train, participants are required to have safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.