Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Frank Island attraction, May 29, 1969, 6:65 p.m.
Barges to Frank Island
July 10, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Frank Island are barges that go back and forth to Frank Island.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to disable this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from moral restrictions or romantic, liver, viral, or brain issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- The law requires you to hold your head and glasses away from the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your animal.