Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Frank Island attraction at midday
Barges to Frank Island
August 19, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a half stars
The Barges to Frank Island are barges that go back and forth to Frank Island.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland sponsors are able to forget about this attraction more than a moment after less important people.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Maximum height 62 decibels (on tiptoes).
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of heights or finger, brain, social, inner ear, nasal, or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Be sure to hold your children and glasses away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- If you are patient and film the attraction's false doors, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the single can.
- Be sure to look for a prominent Mickey when you ride past the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.