Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Frank Island attraction, which recently celebrated its appropriate anniversary
Barges to Frank Island
January 24, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Frank Island are barges that take guests to Frank Island. If you've had your shots, you could also swim.
- If you are put off by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 18 acres.
- Guest in front must be at least 53" tall.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from bowel disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $85 trillion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.