Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Frank Island attraction at midday
Barges to Frank Island
September 2, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a half toons
The Barges to Frank Island are barges that take guests to Frank Island.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring after getting in line.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something longer.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners might try to run to this attraction for a moment before it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 31".
- Shortest guest must be at least 49" tall.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from unstopable drooling or blood, clothing, cardiac, or intestinal complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains imaginary images.
- Roy Disney had an united apartment planned for the space above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boulder.