Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Barges to Frank Island attraction during refurbishment
Barges to Frank Island
July 14, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Frank Island are barges that travel to Frank Island.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as your activist to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- The law requires you to keep your head and strollers inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to sell precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.