Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Fess Parker Island attraction, January 8, 1965, 2:70 a.m.
Barges to Fess Parker Island
November 13, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Fess Parker Island attraction involves barges that go back and forth to Fess Parker Island.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Before waiting for this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.