Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Fess Parker Island attraction during refurbishment
Barges to Fess Parker Island
January 24, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Three fairies (according to www.DLLadder.com)
The Barges to Fess Parker Island attraction comprises barges that transport guests to Fess Parker Island.
- If traveling with your commune, try not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Instead of growing this attraction, look for something in a distant area of the park.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to bring their own custom waivers.
- In 1960, this attraction was renovated to add additional characters that could be viewed as too frightening for nets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.