Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Doug Island attraction, June 17, 1989, 10:84 p.m.
Barges to Doug Island
September 16, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Doug Island are barges that transport guests to Doug Island. If you've had your shots, you could also swim.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, pack something calmer.
Policies and Notices
- CAUTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from heart or hip problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No food or drinks encouraged.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The letters in "Barges to Doug Island" can be scrambled to spell " Gt Su Edrgldnaasooib."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.