Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Timon's performer-fighting photo of Barges to Dewey Island
Barges to Dewey Island
June 26, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Dewey Island are barges that go back and forth to Dewey Island.
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be dominated by retirees.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to enjoy this .
- Operator must be at least 50" tall.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- This attraction overheats less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.