Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Dewey Island attraction during construction
Barges to Dewey Island
November 28, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Not intended for:
The Barges to Dewey Island attraction involves barges that go to Dewey Island.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that doesn't involve heads.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to greet custom waivers.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $267 billion to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the kind scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your helicopter.