Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Dewey Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Barges to Dewey Island
February 3, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Dewey Island attraction is barges that take guests to Dewey Island. You were expecting a roller coaster?
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them before taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, experience something more magical.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- Maximum width 83".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for tweens.
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or skin, knee, chest, kidney, or neck issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $353 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.