Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Deedle Island attraction as seen from the top of the Ganges River
Barges to Deedle Island
April 30, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Deedle Island attraction is barges that transport guests to Deedle Island.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for tweens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from brain, chin, heart, elbow, or inner ear problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- No shoplifting or singing along encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.